Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Relationship


hye everyone,
we meet again after me been disappearing for a long time... it was not my fault coz i hav to go to the 'National Service'... it was sucks... my advice to anybody who get to go to 'ns' dont go.... but according to the title, i got it from ns n till now....
i dont know that i want to be in serious relationship or juz be fren... im confuse... but now we juz a normal fren coz we r bz in our working life... i had feeling wit her since i met her for the first time but i din tell about that till now... coz im scared she will reject me off...

so, i need ur help n advise about this relationship either juz being fren or get serious... please comment to share ur advise n good deeds...
thanks for ur help...

that is all for this story to here other story, juz keep viewing this blog to get know more stories...
thank you...

No comments: