Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Coincidence

hey bloggers...
this is my new story... its about coincidence... to me it was a funny story but to u i dont think so... i juz want to talk about it here...

so, the story start like this....
remember the story about 'I Get What I Want'... the uitm things... first, i got matrik with this gurl... that gurl was my ex-classmate... than, suddenly when i got uitm at perlis, she got there to.. i said " what the h...!!! was there no other gurls that i hav to see the face everyday?? why had to be her... hahaha.. btw, i din care about it coz she will be my first fren at uitm... hehe... i bet all of u guys wanted to knoe her name rite??? hhehe.. her is hannah... she is not hannah montana but hannah young... her malaysian name is hannah che muda... hehehe... so, that is all my story about this title...
thanks to all of u guys coz read it... bye :)

No comments: