Thursday, March 8, 2012

My First Film

hai everybody...
we meet again in here...
i hav a story to tell u guyz..

ok, it starts like this...
one day, there was someone called me n offered me a job to be an actor for a short film.. n i didnt accept it straightly... i had a couple of time to think about it n asked him 'are there no one else for the part??' n he answered 'there is no one else juz u coz only u suit with the character.'... then, i juz accept it coz i cant deny it... then, someone special called me n i had told her about it... her answer was absolutely NO!! coz she didnt like me to be an actor... so, i followed her decision n deny it... i had to slow talk wit the director of the short film... he said its ok.. mybe next film he will call me back.. n i didnt reply the text...

that is the story... hehe.... but i'm not an actor..
i'm juz me n i'm a student..
thnx 4 reading :)

No comments: