Sunday, December 25, 2011

House Of Happiness


hye everyone...
its me again.. wanna share my happy mood wit u guyz...
i dunno why i felt so happy for this 2 days...

firstly, yesterday i went to my gf house to show myself to her parents... heheh.. it need a brave heart to do that... i tried to be brave and at last it had done.. before i got in the house i was nervous but when someone was always beside me, i felt brave enough... i'm happy coz all of them happy when i went to their house... secondly, i had release my missing feeling to her... but i still missing her.. hehehe.. mybe this is what people said... mybe this is LOVE... hahaha...

ok2.. enough for today.. i'm really blushing here...
thnx to u guyz coz reading.... want to know more, u juz have to follow the updated post..
thank you :)

No comments: